This document consist of:
General Conditions and Terms of Service
These General Conditions and Terms of Services (“Conditions”) govern your access and use of our Services, including our Web Portals, Websites, Online Newspapers, SMS, API, E-mail Notifications, Applications, Buttons and Widgets (collectively, the “Services”) and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Basic Conditions
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you submit and post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display through the Services will be able to be viewed by other users and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with DAILY REAL ESTATE and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Italy or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and Conditions and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Services are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that DAILY REAL ESTATE provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, DAILY REAL ESTATE may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or any other information. The types and extent of advertising by DAILY REAL ESTATE on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for DAILY REAL ESTATE granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that DAILY REAL ESTATE and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you to others.
With the creation of your QI ACCOUNT and/or subscribing to an annual subscription you expressly consent to the publication of a personal card that is accompanied by a picture you provide or found on the web. You may be interviewed in writing and/or video throughout the relationship with DAILY REAL ESTATE for journalistic and editorial purposes. Likewise during the course of conferences, exhibitions and events which DAILY REAL ESTATE organize or should participate, can be made audio/video shooting by appointees of the Company DAILY REAL ESTATE for creating news reports, also not relating to the event, through images and/or photos that could be published on websites or media of the DAILY REAL ESTATE.
Users, as described above, which are registered to the Services, holding or not of a QI ACCOUNT or otherwise users that have intervened in conferences and events mentioned above, are, therefore, aware of the possibility of being photographed or filmed, and, therefore, they expressly and unconditionally authorize DAILY REAL ESTATE to the eventual publication of their images, including those considered public, as found on the web.
It’s forbidden the use of images in context that could compromise personal dignity and decorum of the shooting subject. The laying and use of the images for the purposes described above are considered as made in a completely free form.
The participants enrolled in an event, invited to participate in an interview or present at a meeting organized by DAILY REAL ESTATE or to which it is invited, happening at registered address or at any place in Italy or abroad, as well as registered users to ilQI NETWORK that have received or not a QI ACCOUNT, and that have got or haven’t got an active subscription, reading and accepting as reported under these Conditions, declare expressly exempt from any liability, in the most wide way and in any capacity, DAILY REAL ESTATE from any obligation may cause damage to people and/or property during the event/interview/meeting as indicated above.
3. QI ACCOUNT
You can only have one QI ACCOUNT.
By registering, your right to use the Services becomes personal and not transferable.
You expressly understand that the Services are earmarked only for personal use. Access to services is permitted by identification through your QI ACCOUNT, it consists of a single email address and a password. You are informed that improper use of your account by third party would lead to improper and unlawful use of Services on behalf of the user. You should keep your QI ACCOUNT as strictly confidential information and you are responsible to keep it as secret.
You are responsible of any damage to DAILY REAL ESTATE or at third party as consequence of not fulfill to the aforesaid mentioned.
You shall inform immediately DAILY REAL ESTATE for each not authorized use of your QI ACCOUNT. You shall immediately inform DAILTY REAL ESTATE for each breach of security that you become aware. In case of loss or stolen of your QI ACCOUNT you shall change it as soon as possible.
Is forbidden use of Services for any commercial purpose. Is forbidden use the Services for its own Services & Products or for increase the number of visitors of its own website.
4. Content on the Services
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will DAILY REAL ESTATE be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
5. Your Rights
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
This license authorizes us to make user content available to the rest of the world and to let others to do the same.
You agree that this license includes the right for DAILY REAL ESTATE to provide, promote and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with DAILY REAL ESTATE for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
DAILY REAL ESTATE has an envolving set of Rules for how ecosystem partners can interact with your Content on the DAILY REAL ESTATE Service. These rules exist to enable an open ecosystem with your rights in mind. But what’s yours is yours - you own your Content (and your photos are part of that Content).
Such additional uses by DAILY REAL ESTATE, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with DAILY REAL ESTATE, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. DAILY REAL ESTATE will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by DAILY REAL ESTATE in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the right granted herein to any Content that you submit.
6. Your License To Use the Services
DAILY REAL ESTATE gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by DAILY REAL ESTATE as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by DAILY REAL ESTATE, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
7. DAILY REAL ESTATE Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of DAILY REAL ESTATE and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Italy and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the DAILY REAL ESTATE name or any of the DAILY REAL ESTATE trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding DAILY REAL ESTATE, or ilQI NETWORK, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
8. Restrictions on Content and use of the Services
Please review our Rules (which are part of these Terms) to better understand what is prohibited on the DAILY REAL ESTATE Services. We reserves the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames without liability to you. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security issues or technical issues,
- respond to user support requests, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of DAILY REAL ESTATE, its users and the public.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, DAILY REAL ESTATE computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of DAILY REAL ESTATE’s providers;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by DAILY REAL ESTATE (and only pursuant to the applicable terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in separate agreement with DAILY REAL ESTATE. Crawling and scraping the Services without the prior consent of DAILY REAL ESTATE are expressly prohibited;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or
- nterfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail- bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
9. Copyright Policy
DAILY REAL ESTATE respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. DAILY REAL ESTATE will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to DAILY REAL ESTATE. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, DAILY REAL ESTATE will also terminate a user’s QI ACCOUNT if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is Luca Pelliccioli.
10.Ending These Terms
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Twitter as follows.
You may end your legal agreement with DAILY REAL ESTATE at any time for any or no reason by deactivating your QI ACCOUNT and discontinuing your use of the Services. You do not need to specifically inform DAILY REAL ESTATE when you stop using the Services. If you stop using the Services without deactivating your QI ACCOUNT, the same may be deactivated due to prolonged inactivity under our Inactive QI Account Policy.
We may suspend or terminate your QI ACCOUNT or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe:
- you have violated these Terms or the DAILY REAL ESTATE Rules,
- you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or
- our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your QI account.
In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services, except that the following sections shall continue to apply: 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12.
Nothing in this section shall affect DAILY REAL ESTATE’s rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above in section 1.
11. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of DAILY REAL ESTATE and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the ”DAILY REAL ESTATE Entities"). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
A. The Services are Available “AS-IS”
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the DAILY REAL ESTATE entities disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The DAILY REAL ESTATE Entities make no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for:
- the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content;
- any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content;
- the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and
- whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the DAILY REAL ESTATE Entities or through the Services, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the DAILY REAL ESTATE Entities are not responsible or liable for:
- the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or
- the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the DAILY REAL ESTATE Entities of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
C. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the DAILY REAL ESTATE Entities shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services;
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users or third parties;
- any Content obtained from the services; or
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or Content.
The limitations of this subsection shall apply to any theory of liability, whether based on warranty, contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, and whether or not the DAILY REAL ESTATE Entities have been informed of the possibility of any such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
A. Waiver and Severability
The failure of DAILY REAL ESTATE to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
B. Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Italy without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Bergamo; and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such court and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
C. Entire Agreement
We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always be at www.dailyre.it/terms.
If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you via email to the email associated with your QI Account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
INFORMATION ON THE PURPOSES OF ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
By making use of the Services you agree to data collection and use, including their transfer in Italy and/or other countries, for their storage, processing and use by DAILY REAL ESTATE.
As part of services provision, DAILY REAL ESTATE may need to send you some service or administrative communications. These will be part of the Services and your QI Account. You would not be able to avoid receiving them.
Under Legislative Decrete no.196/2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data), which replaced Law no.675/1996,and the EU Regulations 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) the processing of information will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decrete no.196/2003 (formerly Article 13 of 675/1996 Law) of the above-mentioned law and according to the articles 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679,therefore we inform that:
The information covered by this communication are related to all personal data you provided and each other data that could be get in the future.
In relation to the Services required the data collection of each user can be the following:
- name and surname,
- email address,
- phone number,
- delivery address,
- VAT number/tax code,
- links to websites (URLs),
- links to social profiles,
- curriculum vitae,
- field work,
- companies you are working in and/or have worked in the past.
By using the Services the company data collected may be the following:
- registered name,
- email addresses,
- phone numbers,
- postal addresses,
- VAT and tax code,
- links to websites (URLs),
- links to social profiles,
- descriptive information,
- field work.
During the use of the Services for each HTTP or HTTPS request you do with your browser we record the following information:
- URL of the remote resource requested,
- date and time of the request,
- IP address used during connection,
- operating system.
n addition we use the following electronic markers:
- cookies (you can refer to Cookies Policy);
- web bugs, to track dare, time, IP address, client and operative system used during the view of automated emails;
- URLs token, to recognize and authenticate when you access to our Services using an automatic email.
The holder deals with personal, identifying and not sensible data (by way of an example but not exhaustive, name, surname, company title, address, phone , e-mail) which are given on the occasion of the logging on the owner’s website www.ilqi.it , of the participation in opinion and rating polls, of the filling in application forms on events organized by the owner, of the online clearing up application or requests of support , of sending newsletters, of the participation in online publishing or paper activities , of the participation in journalistic and television format which is organized at the holder’s office or on the occasion of external events.
2. Purposes of the processing
The data processing is done for purposes aimed to achieving our social aims and, in any case, connected and instrumental to activities of the society of DAILY REAL ESTATE
A) without the explicit consent (art.24 lett.a),b),c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett.b),e) GDPR), for the following purposes:
- Management and maintenance of the services
- Participation in events organized by the holder (e.g. publishing events in general)
- Processing of contact requests
- Purposes related to the acquisition of information, useful to the activation or the continuation of relations with our company;
- Purposes connected with the fulfilment of law obligations, regulations, or contract to institutions responsible for supervising and monitoring (e.g. accountant,accounting firms, etc.)
- Exercising the rights of the holder, for example the right to exercise a right in court
- Commercial communications, also interactive, related to new products and/or services that DAILY REAL ESTATE and/or other companies have signed trade agreements;
- advertising and promotional purposes;
- events invitations;
- statistical data collection aimed to identify an index of use and/or an approval and behaviour rating in the use of services, for improving the contents proposed to the user and also the advertising information better suited the interests of the same, in order to make the services more and more personalized.
- collection of diagnostic data aimed to identify malfunctions, in order to perform optimizations, to check that there are no uses of the services which may affect the stability of the same, the security of personal information and the impairment of Content.
B) Only prior specific and distinct consensus (art.23 and 130 Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
- Emailing newsletters and/or publishing products and/or invitation to events;
For further information about the objectives pursued by DAILY REAL ESTATE and for more information about the organization of DAILY REAL ESTATE you can contact us at phone number 035.211356 or e-mail email@example.com.
3. Modalities of data handling
The data processing is done by the operations indicated at the art.4 Privacy Code and at the art. 4 n.2) GDPR and exactly: data collection, recording,structuring, retention, consulting, processing, alteration, selection, mining, comparison, use, networking, blocking, reporting, erasure and destruction.
The data will be entered in a database and/or stored in paper archives or on magnetic media and will be processed manually or through the use of electronic systems and/or cloud/based, computer technology and with each other mean available by technology and technological evolution within the law. The data will be processed in a lawful and fair way and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, the time required to fulfil the above purposes, and however for no more than 10 years from the termination of the contract. The holder has taken several security measures in order to protect data against the risk of loss, abuse or change. In particular he took the measures according to art. 32-34 Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR.
4. Compulsory and optional contribution and consequences of possible refusal
The provision by the user of the data for the purposes mentioned above is optional but any refusal to provide data may involve the impediment of the services use and of the report execution. The provision of data could be a necessary burden in order to allow the fulfilment of legal obligations related to civil, tax and accounting.
5. Access to the data
The data may be made accessible according to the art. 2 A) and 2 B): to holder’s employees and contractors, in their capacity as officers and/or in-house managers entrusted with processing and/or system administrators; to third societies or other subjects (indicatively websites providers, cloud providers, e-payment providers, suppliers, hardware and software technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional offices, and so on) which carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the holder.
6. Data Reporting
7. Data Transfer
The management and the retention of personal data will be in Europe, in Italy, France and Germany located servers, by the holder and/or third companies.
8. Data could be communicate to and disclosure
Your personal data could be communicated to third party for:
- installation, maintenance and management of software products and systems provided by suppliers;
- the organization, management and promotion of the Services by suppliers agents;
- the fruition of Services by other users;
- any recovery of debts;
- audit of the balance sheet
- payment of invoices by M.A.V. and other means;
- present and future relationship that are going to establish with the user or imposed by law, statute and/or regulations;
- commercial, promotional and advertising described in the last three points of the chapter 2 above.
9. Your Rights
You can exercise all the rights recognized by article 7 of the Privacy Code and art.15 GDPR and, among these, the right:
- to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if they are not registered yet, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data
- of the purposes and mode of processing
- of the applied logic in case of processing made with electronic tools
- of the holder’s, managers’ and the designated representative identification details under Article 5, Subpar. 2 Privacy Code and art. 3. Subpar.1,GDPR
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can know of this as a designated representative within the nation’s territory, as responsible for or performing.
- to obtain:
- the data update, the rectification i.e. integration
- the cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or data blocking in contravention of rules of law, including those ones of which it is not necessary the conservation in relation of the purposes for what data have been collected and then managed
- the attestation that the operations under a) and b) have been made aware , including as regards their content, for those to whom data have been communicated or extended, except the case in which such a fulfilment is proving impossible or requires a manifestly disproportionate deal of means according to the protected right.
- to object in whole or in part to:
- for legitimate reasons to personal data processing concerning them, albeit relevant for the purposes of the collection
- to personal data processing concerning them, in order to send advertising material or direct sale or for market research or trade communication, by using automated systems of recall without the intervention of an operator by emailing and/or traditional marketing, by phone and/or paper mail.
If applicable, the user has also the rights according the art.16-21 GDPR(right of reply, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain with the competent authority. For more information with regard to privacy rights, please visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it..
10. Procedure for the exercise of any right
The user can at any time exercise his/her rights by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Under-age people
The holder’s services are not destined to minors of under 18 years and the holder does not collect intentionally personal information relating to minors. In case of unintentional record of information about minors, the holder will delete it in a timely manner, upon users’ request.
12. Kind of data providing and consequences of refusal of answer
The acceptance of the registration request as user (QI ACCOUNT) and/or participant to holder’s publishing events and consequently in order to benefit from the services made available by DAILY REAL ESTATE for the purposes under art. 2 A) is compulsory and any refusal would lead the impossibility to accept such a request. The data providing for the purposes according the art. 2 B) is optional. The user can therefore decide not to transmit any data or to deny subsequently the possibility to manage data already provided: in this case he may not receive by email invitation to events, publishing products, newsletters and opinion polls and satisfaction surveys.
13. Owner and manager of the treatment
The processing of data by DAILY REAL ESTATE places prior identification, in accordance with the Privacy Code, some subjects on which weigh precise burdens and responsibilities. In this case, the Data Controller is DAILY REAL ESTATE SRL with registered office in Bergamo, Via Pascoli 7, in its legal representative. The controller is Mr Luca Pelliccioli.
14. Place of treatment
The treatment takes place on operative site at Trescore B.rio (BG) Italy, Via Copernico 40.
15. Amendments to this information
This information can be modified. It is advisable therefore to control regularly this information and to refer to the most up-to-date version.
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and the Provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority “Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies (published on Official Gazette of the Italian Republic n. 126 - 3 june 2014), DAILY REAL ESTATE provides you with the extended information notice relating to the cookies and other means of electronic tagging (as web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, etc.) installed on user device through the web pages of its properties.
For further information about the Provision of the Italian Data Authority visit: www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie.
1. What are cookies and what do they do?
Cookies are electronic markers and consist of information not directly related to the informative content you have requested. Cookies are small files that websites place on your computer, smartphone or tablet as you browse the web.
Cookies contain various data such as, for example, the server name comes from, a numeric identifier, etc.
Cookies can stay in the browser for the duration of one session (until the user closes the browser used for navigation) or for long periods and may contain a unique identifier.
Some cookies are used to perform IT authentications, monitor sessions and store specific information about you when you log in.
These cookies, named “Technical”, are often useful because they allow you a faster and quicker surfing the web (e.g. to purchase items online or authenticate yourself to access certain sections or recognize automatically your language).
Analytics Cookies (Analytics or Statistical) are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website; and then draw general statistics on service and its use.
Other cookies, called “Profiling”, may be used to monitor you while surfing the web in order to study your movements, habits of consultation and consumption (what you buy, read, etc.) also aimed to send you ads and content in line with your preferences during navigation.
An additional feature to be taken into account in order to put this issue against the appropriate backdrop has to do with the origin of cookies.
We can define First Party Cookies those cookies directly generated from the website you are viewing and managed by the owner of that website.
Instead, cookies that may be installed by other websites or may content in various elements hosted on the same page you are viewing, such as banner ads, images, videos, etc., are called Third Party Cookies. Usually these type of cookies are intended as Profiling Cookies.
For further information about cookies: it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie.
The specific purposes of the different types of cookies installed on this website, and more generally in all the websites and web pages owned by DAILY REAL ESTATE are described below.
2. Characteristics and purposes of cookies installed
A. Technical Cookies
Technical cookies are those used exclusively with a view to:
- allowing your access to restricted areas and consequent use of secure Content provided by DAILY REAL ESTATE (like web pages, attached documents, video) depending on the subscription you do with us;
- using Services combined with QI ACCOUNT that you have specifically requested to activate with your registration;
- monitoring against illegal uses and/or informatics attacks.
Technical Cookies are exclusively provided by DAILY REAL ESTATE websites.
As indicated by the current legislation, DAILY REAL ESTATE is not obligated to require your explicit agreement for the installation and use of Technical Cookies. You, however, have the right to turn them off, as indicated below in this document.
The very nature and purpose of Technical Cookies allow you the decommissioning of cookies with consequent inability to use websites and Services of DAILY REAL ESTATE. So you are alert and release from liabilities DAILY REAL ESTATE from the discontinuity of Services.
B. Analytics Cookie
Also Analytics or Statistical Cookies are used exclusively to:
- do statistical breakdown in order to improve websites and simplify their use;
- monitor the proper functioning of the sites.
The only statistical cookie delivered from the DAILY REAL ESTATE websites are those that Google Analytics has got. Although Google is a third company with respect to DAILY REAL ESTATE, Analytics Cookies are used anonymously. It follows that, according to the current law, they can be counted among the Technical Cookies.
Analytics Cookies released thanks to Google Analytics are managed anonymously because of:
- DAILY REAL ESTATE doesn’t share any data collected with Google Analytics with other products offered by Google, such as for example AdWords and AdSense, and other services offered by Google, like Remarketing and the collection and production of advertising relationships (form more information support.google.com/analytics/answer/1011397?hl=it&ref_topic=2919631);
- your IP address is always covered up (for more information: support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it)
Therefore the data are collected not only so as to not be able to recognize the individual user and/or the individual device, but are turned off all the options involving an intersection of the data from Google.
Pointed out that you are free to keep activated or deactivated Google Analytics.
To disable Google Analytics you can install the add-in for your browser (if it is supported) clicking down here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For further information: support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=it.
C. Profiling Cookies
The websites of DAILY REAL ESTATE doesn’t install and use any profiling cookie, first-party and third-party too..
3. List of cookies installed
Below the cookies for the domain "ilqi.it":
|"ILQI_SESSION_ID"||.ilqi.it||/||Session||Technical||DAILY REAL ESTATE|
|"ILQI_CSRF_TOKEN"||.ilqi.it||/||Session||Technical||DAILY REAL ESTATE|
|"COOKIE-LAW_BANNER_CONFIRMED"||.ilqi.it||/||1 year||Technical||DAILY REAL ESTATE|
|Random||www.ilqi.it||/||30 days||Technical||DAILY REAL ESTATE|
Below the cookies for the domain "dailyre.it":
|"ILQI_SESSION_ID"||.dailyre.it||/||Session||Technical||DAILY REAL ESTATE|
|"ILQI_CSRF_TOKEN"||.dailyre.it||/||Session||Technical||DAILY REAL ESTATE|
|"COOKIE-LAW_BANNER_CONFIRMED"||.dailyre.it||/||1 year||Technical||DAILY REAL ESTATE|
|Casuale||www.dailyre.it||/||30 days||Technical||DAILY REAL ESTATE|
Below the cookies for the domain "italiantrophybuildings.it":
The delivery of all cookies, both first and third parties, can be deactivated by intervening on the settings of your browser; it is worth noting, as set out above, this could render useless the sites if you prevent cookies that are essential for the delivery of functionality.
Each browser has different settings for disabling cookies; below we offer links to instructions for common browsers.
Alternatively, you can read the guide and/or support tools made available by browser.
5. Web applications and third-party websites
DAILY REAL ESTATE doesn’t integrate into their websites any third-party web application, such as those provided by social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.). However there may be hyperlinks to them.
The websites of third parties that can be linked to DAILY REAL ESTATE ones are not covered by this statement. DAILY REAL ESTATE disclaims any responsibility for them. The categories of cookies used and any type of processing personal data by these companies are regulated according to the information made by these companies.
In accordance with the provision of the Provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority, DAILY REAL ESTATE informs you that on the site www.youronlinechoices.com/it you can view the information of the major companies operating on the Internet and first disable their cookies with the procedures of opt-out made available.
6. More information about the treatments of personal data
7. Other electronic markers
- Web bugs to track date, time, IP address, client and the operating system using during viewing automated emails;
- url token to recognize and automatically authenticate you when accessing the Services by using an automatic email.
1. The Services
The Services, as indicated in the General Conditions and Terms of Service, provided through this website follows the copyright rules. The owner of this website retains all rights and may at any time and without any liability to you modify or discontinue the Services provided by this website or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently.
DAILY REAL ESTATE does not have responsibility on avoidance, inaccuracies, errors of inclusion or improper use of data and information contained into Services.
2. Exemption from Liability
- The use of information and data contained in the pages of this Website and the Services in general is at your own risk.
- The information and data on this website are provided "as is", "as we can know", without warranty of any kind.
- The information on this website are subjected to change without any notice.
DAILY REAL ESTATE, author and owner of this website and Portals that make accessible the Services:
- It gives no warranty, express or implied, about the accuracy of the information and data contained in this website.
- It assumes no responsibility for any use that may be made of this information and the reliance upon.
- It gives no warranty, express or implied, as to the suitability of such information and facts for any specific purpose or purposes.
- It does not warrant that such information and data are free from infection by viruses or other contamination.
DAILY REAL ESTATE also does not endorse or provide any kind of guarantee with respect to products or third parties services that may be derived from information, materials or contents reported or included in this website, or it can be reached thanks to links.
Therefore DAILY REAL ESTATE isn’t responsible for the content of Articles, Comments, Reviews, Messages or Usernames, input by users, who take full responsibility for what fit into any space available to them, including data interchange between users.
It isn’t responsible for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability of the information and material displayed on this site or posted by users.
It isn’t responsible for any loss resulting from downloading or viewing material on the Services.
All materials, information, products and services included in the Services are provided "AS THEY ARE”, without any warranty.
All logos, images and trademarks belong to their respective owners.
The graphics of the Services, unless otherwise specified, is owned by DAILY REAL ESTATE; you may not copy its contents, even partially, without the express permission of the owner.
3. Code of Conduct
By using this website and Services provided you explicitly accept to:
- not implement any behavior that could be considered illegal or that may cause harm to anyone; for example, and more than that: not make threats, oppress, defame, undermine freedom, communicate or post vulgarity, obscenity, pornography, etc.
- not interfere with or disrupt this site or any service provided, not infect with computer viruses or any other destructive or deleterious programming procedure, cause civil or criminal liability, or otherwise violate a local, national or international law.
- not collect any data about other users, if not expressly granted by the not to interfere in any way with the use of this web site nor with the services offered; thus avoiding to implement: polls, chain letters, "junk mail," "spam" or other means of dissemination of unsolicited email, any form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent
- not post content that could lead to legal action against us whether civil or criminal, or which may be considered a violation of any local, national or international rights.
- not allow, even partially or temporarily, access to the Services to unauthorized third parties with your QI ACCOUNT.
- not share, link to, convey or disclose to third parties any Content Services without the express permission of DAILY REAL ESTATE.
4. Conditions and Code of conduct for the usage of Messaging Services
By using the Services (like Copernico, Conference Areas for Discussion or otherwise) you agree to not enter any material which is false, defamatory, wrong, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexual, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, suitable for an adult audience, or anything else that would violate international laws and regulations in our country. You agrees to include material protected by copyright only if the respective owner agrees. Also it is forbidden any form of Spam, flooding, advertisement, chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations of any kind.
It should be noted that it is impossible for the staff members and the Services to confirm the validity of posts. Although the moderators will try to check for new messages inserted in any case they can not be held responsible for their content, which is solely responsible for the author.
We don’t guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages represent users opinions, not necessarily those of DAILY REAL ESTATE, its staff, or its associates. Anyone notice a message that goes against the Rules is encouraged to immediately report it to the administrator or moderators. Staff and DAILY REAL ESTATE have the right to remove elements that can go against the rules without any notice only if necessary. It is a manual process, so you can not remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy is also applied with regard to the members' profiles.
The administrator and moderators have the right, at their sole discretion, to edit or remove messages that contain unsuitable content, sexual orientation, illegal, racist, defamatory or threatening, that can be invasive to privacy, or against the regulations laws, or that in some way is not congruous with the Rules.
You are fully responsible for the content of your messages. Also, you agree to indemnify DAILY REAL ESTATE, its staff, or every site related to it and associate. DAILY REAL ESTATE reserves the right to reveal your identity (or any other type of information available) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from incorrect use of the forum, as required into the Privacy Act.
The materials that will be shown on the site, in Copernico, in the Conference Areas for Discussion or other services will be considered part of the site and on the authors themselves will not be claimed any right.
DAILY REAL ESTATE accepts no responsibility for any inappropriate or illegal use of Copernico, Conference Areas for Discussion or other Services by those that are using the services made available, contravene the Rules and standards of behavior and/or violate the existing legal provisions.
Version: June, 23th 2015